Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sales! Sales! Sales!

Just wandering around town the other day I couldn’t help but notice all the sale signs. Have the summer sales come early?
The thought popped back into my mind on Sunday morning as I was power walking (I want to say jog…by let’s be realistic) along the sea in Clontarf and noticed the much worn state of my trackies….

So I’m off on a shopping spree this weekend and wanted to share three of the sales offers as I saw with you guys:

Up to 70% off in Champion Sports and Lifestyle Sports and the Elverys Summer Sale has also kicked off!

There are loads of other offers on and all that running around between shops is bound to count for something! Let me know if you have any other tip!

If you are off to get the best out of the sales…don’t forget to do it the green way! Recycle your old clothes and runners (visit our blog entry from the 19th of March for a list of recycling centres).